Tweek It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

other interests?

4 posters

Go down

other interests? Empty other interests?

Post  dunny Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:27 am

outside of cars, what are your other interests?

i like a lot of combat sports, so mma, boxing, bjj, k1 and muay thai, i go to a lot of shows watching and sometimes competing, hoping to get a lot more ring time in 2010 and possibly some grappling comps too. i am lucky enough to work in this environment too so work is never really work. also as part of this, i guess you could count my interest in nutrition and fitness, this is something i have been interested in for years outside of martial arts, but they all tie in, especially at work

other than that, i have my dog who is a full time hobby in his self. he never leaves my side when i am home and would love to come to work with me if he could

i also have a big interest in tattoos and tattooing, something ive never really pushed too much and probably never will, but i am ok at it. i am actually interested in all aspects of art, but i hate arty farty people who try to ram their opinion down your throat, i just want to draw and paint stuff for myself

i also have developed an interest in photography for some reason but i know fuck all about it, i dont know technically about cameras, lighting, all that stuff, i just know when something looks good. some of my pics will be featured in a magazine next month too so i must be ok

another thing, i collect watches. dont ask

that will do for now, anyone have anything to add?

dunny

Back to top Go down

other interests? Empty Re: other interests?

Post  Neal Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:59 am

You know me, im very interested in dogs - showing dogs and breeding dogs. Id love to eventually get a breeding system properly setup on a bit of a farm similair to my friends setup.. almost like an organic pig where the dogs are treated properly have plenty of space and are almost pretty much a pet.

Im interested in computers, pc's xbox360 etc and can be often found whooping people on Fifa.

Like dunny interested in alot of fighting mainly boxing, UFC does interest me but i havent gone out of my way to watch it as of yet but im sure i will in the future.

A random one is i like a good old game of chess, well i used to - there arent many people that play it so i settle for chequers against my younger brother who is honestly awesome at that game and beats me almost every time!

Neal

Back to top Go down

Post  dunny Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:21 am

i like chess too, im not very good because like you say, no one wants to play, so dont get much experience

dunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:49 pm

Im also interested in dogs and tattoos, along with graphic art, photography and a few other things here and there.

Most of my time these days is spent working (graphic designer) and with my family.

Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  BGB Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:43 pm

I love films, have way too many Wink

Like photography, whenever I get chance that is! Also love a good ol PS3 session Very Happy
BGB
BGB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum