Tweek It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

been quiet

3 posters

Go down

been quiet Empty been quiet

Post  dunny Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:29 pm

sorry its been quiet on here, had a lot of stuff to do over christmas as im sure most of you have, also training hard for another fight so i dont have much spare time at the moment

how was everyones christmas anyway? did everyone get what they wanted? i actually got a useful present in a mini car hoover, not bad

dunny

Back to top Go down

been quiet Empty Re: been quiet

Post  Endo-T5 Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:35 pm

had a quiet xmas as we had to have the dog put down 3 weeks before xmas so not the best xmas for us this year but it can only get better in the new year but he had a good life as he was nearly 17 years old and liver and kidneys had a prob so was best for him not what we wanted to do nut it had to be done as vets done evrything they could for him just lucky that i know them really well done loads of work for them over last couple of years.
did'nt really do present's as we decided to go look at lcd tv's and will be getting one in next few weeks so that will be the present for me and the missus

Endo-T5

Back to top Go down

Post  Neal Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:40 am

Sorry to hear about your dog mate, you might not know but me and dunny are big into dogs - i have three boxers and he has a presa canario.

LCD TV sounds good, bout the right time to buy one aswell after XMAS!

Neal

Back to top Go down

Post  Endo-T5 Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:18 am

thanks still miss our tim (the dog) and still looking at tv's but now selling my cars and buying a newer car as i need an estate car for work and play.

Endo-T5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum